Prep: 10 minutes
Cooking: 50 minutes
Ages: Toddlers to Teens
Difficulty: Easy Peasy
Makes: One Loaf
- 175g unsalted butter
- 130g pure maple syrup
- 1 large egg
- 120g light muscovodo sugar
- 250g raw pumpkin, coarsely grated
- 350g self raising flour
- 1 Tablespoon ground ginger
- Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) fan setting and butter or line a loaf tin.
- Mix the butter,maple syrup and egg together and add in the pumpkin. Then mix in the sugar, flour and ginger.
- Pour the mixture into loaf tin and bake in centre of preheated oven for 50 minutes or until an inserted knife comes out clean.
Our step-by-step guide:
Preheat oven to 180°C (350°F) fan setting and butter or line a loaf tin.
Mix the maple syrup,eggs and butter together with your whisk.
Add your grated pumpkin…
Stir in your dry ingredients (flour, ginger and sugar) until everything is well combined.
Pour the mixture into your loaf tin and bake for 50 minutes.
Enjoy your pumpkin bread!